Friday, April 29, 2005

Friday Random Ten-The girl's edition 

My girl is at home and she has sadly left her player in the office so I am filling in on the Friday
Random 10.....here we go!

(Edited by RSLS to add: Play random from everything on your MP3 player, list the first 10 that pop up on your own blog, here and at the host, feministe.)

1. How would I know-Melissa Etheridge-Breakdown
2. Kensington Line-Big Head Todd & the monsters
3. Radio Free Europe-REM-eponymous
4. Sultans of Swing-Dire Straits
5. Perfect Fit-Van Morrison-Days Like this
6. Good Feelings-Jon Secada-Heart Soul & A Voice
7. If you could read my mind-Brainstorm-Studio 54
8. Stay up late-Talking heads-
9. Baby can I hold you-Tracey Chapman
10. Virtue-Ce Ce Peniston-finally

Bonus tracks
1. Who's Zoomin Who-Aretha Franklin- Greatest hits-1980-94
2. How sweet it is (to be loved by you) James Taylor-Greatest hits
3. Falling for the first time-Barenaked Ladies-All their greatest hits

|
Posted by The Girl at 9:51 AM