Sunday, May 07, 2006

Photographs and Memories 

Not my memories, but my mother's. I've got a shoebox full of old photographs that my mom gave me, and I've got it in my head that I need to digitize them. Since I woke up extra early this morning, I experimented with just taking digital photos of them. The results are the in the photoset you can link to by clicking on the photo of my great-grandmother, below. I'm hoping to get a photo scanner this summer and do them up right. Then I can also do all our wedding pictures, slides I've taken over the years, and other pictures.



For those of you keeping track of my training, I did 9.7 miles in the Lynn Woods Reservation today in four hours. I forced myself to stay on the dirt roads rather than veering off onto the more entertaining trails. Okay, I veered once. I've got lots of pictures, but they'll have to wait until I'm done with this take home exam. And the in class exam on Wednesday. I know you're all dying to see even more nature photos, so I'll try not to take too long! Yes, I'm being sarcastic. But I do have a cool one of a steel girder tower. Even The Girl thought it was interesting. Ciao.

|
Posted by Beth Henderson at 7:41 PM